I will help you buy a home
by listening to you.
Whether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process.
Using my expertise in problem solving and project management, I will help you prioritize your short-term and long-term needs and manage your buying experience in an efficient and organized fashion. In addition, I will leverage my extensive finance background to help you negotiate with sellers in a calm and respective manner, while helping you obtain the best price for the property.
When you work with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
I will help you sell your home
by providing open and honest feedback.
Even prior to becoming a Realtor, I was focused on the design, style, and flow required to attract buyers to my personal properties. My simple changes, ranging from painting to landscaping, were inexpensive modifications that helped me obtain over-asking offers within days, not weeks. Additionally, all of my homes were sold furnished in a market where that is not the norm. Selling your home furnished likely isn't your goal; however, having an agent that has the ability to help a buyer visualize living in the home will help you sell your property faster and for a better price.
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company.
By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional